Since 2004, Cube Private Wealth has grown a client base consisting of:
Individuals and Families
Many individuals face similar financial challenges:-
- A limited income from which living expenses need to be funded and savings accumulated.
- How to ensure that you have sufficient assets accumulated for the future
- How to manage debt obligations.
In addition to meeting the challenges noted above, business owners have the additional task of
- Ensuring that business catastrophe does not damage your personal financial position
- Managing business cashflow and minimising tax
- Managing the risk within your business
- Ensuring that assets are accumulated outside of the business and not soley within the business.
Executives & Management
Executives and management are often subject to complex remuneration packaging, this can include share options both short and long term, employee share plans, vehicle leasing and redundancy and ex-gratia payments.
The challenges faced by those who retire are often similar.
- How to structure assets to ensure there is enough cashflow to meet lifestyle expenses.
- How to minimise tax and therefore increase after tax cashflow
- How to ensure that you have flexibility to access capital
- How to manage financially in difficult times.
Our services are designed to ensure that you
- Manage your cashflow and resources as efficiently as possible
- Pay down and pay off debt over a defined period
- Build your asset base over time.
- Minimise tax where possible.
Protect you and your family from unforseen events.